Friday, 10 October 2014

Character Thumbnails

Last week I posted some character thumbnails from a lunchtime paint session. This week, I have more. But this time they exist for a different reason. I'm working on a project with a best buddy of mine and I'm finally starting some development painting to get things kicked off. So, this page of character thumbs are a bit more specific to the project. These thumbnails exist almost completely as silhouettes, with just a few details to suggest some form. The project is a no budget, personal thing, but the scope is huge so there is a lot of exploration to be done. I'll talk more about all of this as things develop.


6 comments:

  1. These are really lovely! I am liking how your style is getting better and better : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sam :) It's been a bloody struggle but I'm starting to go in the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the number one fan of this struggle : D! Keep fighting because it's definitely worth it!

      Delete
    2. I second and third this. Really looking forward to see the project progress. Take all the time you need I have a feeling this will be well worth the wait!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Mr Lock :) Developing more on this project very soon I hope.

      Delete